The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says it
DAY 19: VICTORY OVER THE SPIRITS OF IMPOSSIBILITY.
TEXT: Nahum 1:13, JERE. 30:8; Isa. 65:21-23, GEN. 27:39-40, Luke 5:5-7.
• O Lord, illuminate Your truth to our understanding that will propel our total recovery.
• I refuse to engage in any profitless ventures in this year, in the name of Jesus.
• No weapon of Satan and his agents fashioned against me shall prosper, in the name of Jesus.
• Lord, give me the solution to any problem facing me, in the name of Jesus.
• I reject the spirit of impossibility; I claim open doors, in the name of Jesus.
• O Lord, as You delight in my prosperity, I pray that You bless me indeed in my work.
• Father Lord, increase my greatness and give me rest on every side, in the name of Jesus.
• I bind the spirit of depression, frustration and disillusionment in my life, in the name of Jesus.
• I recover all the ground that I had lost to the enemy, in Jesus’ name.
• Lord, open doors of opportunity to me through this day, in the name of Jesus.
• Oh Lord, anoint me to pull down negative strongholds standing against me, in the name of Jesus.
• Let blessings, goodness and prosperity pursue and overtake me, in the mighty name of Jesus.
• Thank God for His provision so far.